With Brugal Blanco Supremo
This is a classic. A mojito says sunshine, and in the Dominican sun, you need one that’s truly refreshing.
- 2 oz (or 60ml ) Brugal Blanco Supremo
- 4 oz (or 120ml ) club soda
- 9 fresh mint leaves
- 0.5 lime, cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon of muscavado sugar
- Crush the mint leaves, lime quarters and sugar in a tall glass.
- Add the Brugal rum and fill the glass with ice.
- Pour in the club soda and stir, stir, stir.
- To finish, add a lime wedge and fresh sprig of mint. Salud!